Sunday, February 17, 2013

Testing 1, 2, 3...

Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I'm going to start out slowly and jump right into things with a short funny from this morning. My 6 1/2 year old's Sunday School teachers were away this week, so we had him join us in our adult S.S. class. I was armed with goldfish, pretzels, a mini box of craisins and even a lollipop. He brought along two books to read to busy himself during the hour-long class. But much to my surprise, while covering I Thes 3 (addressing the importance of sexual purity!!), instead of reading his Ninjago books and snacking away, my boy was purposely engaged with the speaker, and raised his hand TWICE to answer questions about "How do we become sanctified?" and "WHEN do we achieve complete sanctification?". Good grief, Levi. Save it for AWANA! Enjoy your Sabbath everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment