Friday, May 7, 2021

How I Lost Over 200 Pounds!

This isn't what you think, and I don't recommend this method to everyone. In July, 2017 I left my home with a court ordered PFA (Protection From Abuse) and filed to end my 17 year marriage to my abuser. May 5, 2021 I was declared divorced. I was never good at math, but I think that's nearly 4 years. Stupid and excrutiating. But since there are minor children involved, I'm not free of him yet. It is with deep sincerity that I thank my parents, family and my incredible, INCREDIBLE, NEVER ENDING team of faithful friends. Seriously. I never, ever dreamed I'd see such rescue efforts from so many people in my community. Incredible. Simply incredible. And they keep showing their love, even today. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Seriously. Heavenly Father, I don't understand Your ways, but I will continue to follow You until eternity. Please pray for my sons, Levi (15) and Jude (12).

2 comments:

  1. I felt your pain and although we didn't communicate much, you were in my prayers,and my heart. You're an amazing, strong and beautiful woman, inside and out! Love you, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm published as unknown. But you know me as Cheryl's mom.💓

    ReplyDelete